HOBBS IRON AND METAL BUYS YOUR SCRAP METALS
Hobbs Iron and Metal welcomes all commercial and industrial businesses, dealers, brokers and individuals who would like to recycle scrap metals. Understanding that each customer may have unique needs, we work to tailor our services to meet your requirements.
Our goal is to build and maintain long-term relationships with our customers providing the resources to meet your recycling needs. Our commitment to competitive pricing, accurate scale weights, efficient receiving practices and timely payments make Hobbs Iron and Metal the recycling partner of choice.
Hobbs Iron and Metal is open to the public for "drop in" recycling of all scrap metals. Companies, as well as individuals, are welcome to bring in scrap metals. Prior arrangements or appointments are not necessary.
DROP-OFF RECYCLING HOURS
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Please arrive 30 minutes before closing.
Our competitive pricing will bring you in, and your in-and-out experience will keep you coming back!
- When coming to Hobbs Iron and Metal, the first thing you will encounter is a wide open, clean driveway that directs you onto the scales. We weigh and grade your material. You will be directed where to take your scrap material, and our efficient and friendly personnel will assist you with your unloading.
- Upon unloading, you will be either given a scale ticket for payment or asked to return to the scale to obtain your empty weight.
- Pull onto the scale to weigh empty and when notified, pull off the scale.
- Park your vehicle and come to the pay window to receive payment for your materials. ID is required, and please know your license plate number.
- For top pricing call (575) 393-1726 and ask for pricing or a buyer.
HOW TO SELL TO US
- Review What we buy / What we don't buy to learn about our specifications and to ensure that your material complies prior to entering our facility.
- Identification is required for sale of scrap metals - please present a valid government ID to the buyer prior to unloading material. Copy of ID will be taken at time of payment.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Observe posted speed limits.
- Follow directions from yard personnel.
- No passengers allowed in truck beds or on trailers.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Watch out for heavy equipment.
- Make eye contact with the operator before moving around mobile equipment.
- Only enter the unloading areas when instructed.
- Do not climb on or take material from scrap piles.
- Observe "No Smoking" and "Do Not Enter" signs in the plant.
- Watch out for pedestrians while driving (especially when backing up).
- Dress appropriately - - wear sturdy shoes and use gloves to handle scrap.
Thank you for making our yards safer by following these guidelines.
Hobbs Iron and Metal does not buy stolen materials. Identification is required for sale of scrap metals - please present a valid government ID to the buyer prior to unloading material. Copy of ID will be taken at time of payment.